Pre-machining subcontracting : the advantages
Our customers are SMEs, industrial groups, multinationals - but also craftsmen and women.
They entrust all the upstream operations on their
(steel, stainless steel and aluminium) blocks and plates to us, thereby benefiting from :
- A well-oiled supply logistics operation and fast deliveries,
- The services of a specialist in cutting, surfacing, grinding and machining,
- Real and significant savings on cash flow, with less cash tied up in stock and fewer difficult-to-use off-cuts,
- Space savings thanks to the lack of stock of no longer usable items,
- Time and space saved on dealing with swarf,
- Real savings on machining tools and consumables,
Our customers are able to concentrate exclusively on their own job and benefit from healthier cash flow as they do not need to invest in or maintain equipment or acquire this know-how.
Deville Rectification, supplier of pre-machined plates
Many different industrial sectors order bespoke pre-machined plates and blocks from us : automotive, aviation, rail, shipping, among others.
And we supply all types of markets that use steel, aluminium or stainless steel : general engineering, tool makers, manufacturers of cutting tools, injection moulds and dies, bespoke machinery, etc.
Deville Rectification, a European specialist in pre-machining
For many years already, Deville has exported about 20% of its production to the rest of Europe : Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Great Britain, Austria, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Romania, Poland, etc.
Deville Rectification is part of Austrian group Voestalpine.